The Art Of Minimalism
People Who Are Minimalists Tend Be The Happiest People In The World
Audio Books, Full Color Magazine, Infographic & Full Color Posters
What Is Minimalism?
- What do you truly need in life? When you focus on your needs and separate them from your wants, you will be able to get rid of what you don’t need.
- People mistake minimalism with having no possessions. This isn’t what it’s about. Minimalism is about keeping what you need and purging what you don’t.
- What is minimalism to you will be quite different to others. This will determine how far you go with it. There is no right or wrong answer. Finding what works for each person is the right answer.
- Minimalism isn’t just about the items you possess. It can also center on your mindset and your thoughts. It can help you to focus only on what’s important in your life.
- Minimalism can be used to declutter your life. It starts with determining what you don’t use anymore. These are the items you can find new homes for or get rid of altogether.
- After you have gotten rid of items you never use, the next step is to determine which items you use infrequently. These are the items that should be put away or offloaded to a storage facility.
- There’s an old joke about how a person who dies with the most toys wins. However, do you really want to burden your kids with items they have no use for?
- Don’t give up items you value. That’s not minimalism and can lead to an empty feeling or feelings of regret. Only get rid of items you don’t care about.
- When you take a minimalist approach to your life, you will end up saving money. This is common sense as you won’t buy needlessly, and you won’t need to buy everything you see.
- Minimalism helps you find alternative solutions. For instance, instead of buying someone a gift that you have no idea if they want or need it, you can make them something they love.
- When you are a minimalist, you will never have to worry about not having space for guests. You will always have room for them because your space is freed up.
- Do you hate to clean? Then, you are going to love being a minimalist. When you don’t have a lot of possessions, there’s less effort in cleaning. You can’t clean what you don’t have.
- Don’t let minimalism become an obsession. Otherwise, you never will appreciate anything that you acquire. Minimalism is about recognizing what’s important, not just getting rid of stuff.
- When you are minimalist, you learn how to live in smaller spaces. This is great news for city dwellers who need to learn to make the most out of the smallest spaces possible.
After teaching 100,000 people how to improve their life in recent years, this is Alun's newest site.
He's seen that a fear of success is a real fear.
People fear failure - in every aspect of their lives.
As Alun says:
I spend a lot of my time reading and replying to emails from people who want success.
I also spend a lot of time speaking to and meeting with all sorts of people from around the world. It’s become clearer and clearer that there’s something which holds all these people back from greater success …
… and let me stress, success isn’t just about making more money.
It’s often much more about
- changing the daily slog
- or improving your attitude
- or finding words that you enjoy
- or improving your time management
- or having better relationships
… and so on.
It’s also about the fear of trying something (anything!) and failing.
You’d be amazed how many emails I receive say that you won’t start something new … in case you fail.
Here, Alun will help every aspect of your life.
He will teach you about success, about motivation, about achievements.
He will show you the answers.
And, in the process, he WILL change your life.
There's no complicated wordings or tasks - everything is simple and easy to follow - and easy to put into practice immediately.
Every course is downloadable for you to study offline, if you wish.